Inside Red Dog Media: Our Journey, Your Opportunity
Having a high level of engagement; Digging into problems; Not being satisfied with good enough; Being open to new ideas; Not being a know-it-all.
Be a Problem Solver
Initiative is what separates the doers from the dreamers. It’s about executing and getting the important stuff done. A problem solver prioritizes, organizes, and simplifies. They are detail-oriented to make sure it’s done right.
Be a Championship Teammate
While a “team player” is collegial, a champion teammate is much more. They have the drive to succeed, work hard, come prepared, hold themselves accountable to high standards, elevate those around them, and are coachable.
Be Better Than Yesterday
Do you bring more skills to the table today than a year ago? How will you be better a year from now? We work in an ultra fast-paced competitive industry. If we stagnate, we’ll get left behind. This applies at the company and personal level. Growth and improvement need not be only in technical skill sets; personal growth can be even more valuable. We embrace positive change and stretch ourselves to improve.
Meet Whytli! She finds us the BEST talent! When she is not on the hunt for talent, she’s on the hunt for thrifted deals!
Whytli handles all aspects of the hiring funnel which includes posting job listings, reviewing applicants, conducting interviews, administering tests, contacting references, and sending official job offers.
Director of People Success
Meet Shana! Shana is our Director of People Success! Her mission is to build and nurture the optimal workplace team!
She facilitates onboarding paperwork and benefits for new employees joining the team.
Interested in one of our Marketing roles?
- Culture Interview with Recruiting Manager
- Problem Solving Excel Test
- 1-2 Technical Interview(s) with Marketing Team Leads
- Final Interview with Vice President of Operations and CEO
Software Developer Roles
Interested in one of our Software Developer roles?
- Answer a few technical questions for us via an online form (3 short answer, 3 multiple choice)
- Technical Interview via video call with Vice President of Technology, Software Architect, and Software Team Lead
- Culture Interview with Recruiting Manager
- Visit our office in-person (trip paid for by us), meet with other developers, and have an interview with our CEO and Vice President of Operations.
“Generally companies talk a big game when it comes to providing for their employees, but often fall short. RDM walks the walk when it comes to benefits and perks.
RDM keeps me happy and doesn’t give me the opportunity to want to look for work elsewhere. I feel truly cared about.
I never want to work anywhere else.”
Andrew A., Marketing Team Lead
Discover the benefits and perks of being a Red Dog pack member!
- Group health care insurance – 100% of employee premium paid by company
- 401k plan
- 401k match – immediate vesting up to 5% once eligible
- Unmetered PTO – encouraged to take 3 weeks of PTO per year
- Beautiful, loft-style office space with live plants, floor-to-ceiling windows, natural light, and a grotto water feature
- In-office professional chef – prepares breakfast and lunch daily
- Requested beverages and snacks stocked
- In-office gym space available and free for all employees
- Employee appreciation program
- Team Time hangouts – each employee eligible for $100/month reimbursed for hanging out with co-workers outside of work
- Annual company parties
- Regular donations to charity
Our employee experience is so good, you’ll never want to work anywhere else.
“I love working for RDM because my job is consistently interesting, my coworkers are smart, competent, and nice as can be, and the company treats its employees the way we want to be treated. I read topics and comments on Reddit boards and find myself never able to relate with the complaints that people have about their jobs/employers. This really will be the “last place you want to work!”Randy O., Campaign Manager
“Hard work does not go unnoticed, and everyone knows they play a role in helping the company succeed. Every person here truly wants to see each other grow. The employee recognition program allows everybody in the company to speak on all of the wonderful things that happen day to day, as well as bigger achievements. There are so many opportunities to learn and do great things within the company.”Holli C., Receptionist Assistant
“Working for Red Dog Media is a dream come true. Things many companies pay lip service to like promoting personal health and work-life balance are real at RDM. The company invests in you while giving you the tools and opportunities to perform at a high level and master PPC marketing. The people, office, and work mesh perfectly to make going to work something you “get to do” instead of “have to do!”Pierce H., Campaign Manager