We are looking to expand our team – take a look at our open positions:
Meet our recruiters!
Whytli is our Assistant of Human Resources – she handles the administrative aspects of the hiring funnel which includes posting job listings, reviewing applicants, conducting phone interviews, administering tests, scheduling further interviews, contacting references, and onboarding new employees.
Shana is our Director of Human Resources – she reviews applicants, conducts primary interviews, sends official job offers, and facilitates onboarding paperwork and benefits.
Here at Red Dog Media, we pride ourselves in having the right people in the right seats. While we may be looking to expand our team, we want to be confident that it’s the right fit on both ends. We are looking for people that align with our core values, are hoping to grow with the company, and bring new ideas to the table. Our thorough hiring process is put in place to ensure the right partnership moving forward.
- Phone Interview with Assistant of Human Resources
- Problem Solving/Excel Test
- Department Interview with two Marketing Team Leads
- HR Interview with Director of Human Resources
- Final Interview with Vice President of Operations and CEO/Founder
Software Development Department
- Introductory video call and short technical interview with Vice President of Technology
- Technical interview via video call with Vice President of Technology, Software Architect, and Software Team Lead
- HR interview with Director of Human Resources
- Final in-person interview with Vice President of Operations and CEO/Founder
Mission: Dominate the competition today and innovate to stay a step ahead
Mission: To give our marketing department an unfair bidding advantage by monetizing traffic significantly better than our competitors
Mission: To make the marketing departments’ dreams come true via data and technology
Mission: Own the administrative infrastructure process so teams have the resources and support they need to do their jobs (Includes HR, Finance, IT, Administration, Food & Beverage team)
Our core values are integrated throughout our entire interview process in order to gauge whether a candidate is a good cultural fit for us. There are several initiatives to keep the core values at the forefront of our culture. A few examples of these initiatives: being a factor in 6 month reviews; an employee appreciation program; and being regularly discussed in company meetings.
Benefits & Perks
- Group health care insurance – 100% of employee premium paid by company
- 401k plan
- 401k match – immediate vesting up to 5% once eligible
- Unmetered PTO – encouraged to take 3 weeks of PTO per year
- Beautiful office space with live plants, floor-to-ceiling windows, natural light, and a grotto water feature
- In-office professional chef – prepares breakfast and lunch daily
- Requested beverages and snacks stocked
- In-office gym space available to all employees
- Employee appreciation program
- Team Time hangouts – each employee eligible for $100/month reimbursed for hanging out with co-workers outside of work
- Annual company parties
- Regular donations to charity
Tech We Use